Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Final Stage

November 1, 2017

Is it really never too late to start?
Can we just begin anew?
Is age just a number?
Does mind over matter really work?
In order to begin a new habit (or rid thyself of one), will it take at least 30 days?
If we Want, Believe, Imagine, and Trust...should we just LET IT GO?
If it's Important enough to me, will I make the TIME? Or, will I just make EXCUSES?
Am I the only one responsible to make things happen in my LIFE?
Is GRATITUDE the ANSWER to living a complete and happy Life?
How does the power of POSITIVITY really impact one being, one society, one country, one world, ONE UNIVERSE?
...
Welcome to the final, and third stage of my life where I ask the questions that matter (or at least make one think) and perhaps finally realize my purpose and WHY I was put here on Earth.

Feel free to join me in my quest.
Examine yourself, examine me, examine LIFE.

This is not for the faint of heart!  This IS for:  pussies, sissies or those living in denial (of which I AM ALL THREE).

This journey is hard, challenging, and difficult.  But, necessary.

At some point we realize our time is certainly limited in this dimension.  We may panic (I most certainly did) as we now face getting REAL with ourselves as we tally our mistakes, contributions, and lessons (still unlearned) that tend to linger and reappear like monkeys on our back.

I am OPEN and VULNERABLE.

Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment