Friday, January 14, 2011

Resolutions: Revisited, Rewritten, and Recommitted

So, it's two weeks into the new year and it's time to reinstate my resolutions already!  No surprise really.  It really is nearly impossible to teach an old dog new tricks.  Hey, at least I'm willing to take another stab at it.

Starting today I am going to specifically outline my weekly plan and goals for 2011.

1.  Submit at least one blog post per week on Buzz Buckingham.  So, by the end of 2011 I should have at least 52 separate blog entries.

2.  Walk, do a tape/dvd, or other physical form of exercise for at least 30 minutes per day.  Yep, this even includes weekends.

3.  Slim down to a 32 inch waist by 12/31/2011.  According to Dr. Oz a healthy waist measurement is one-half our height.  I really have my work cut out for me!

4.  Write my novel by the end of the year.  This will be accomplished by devoting approximately 60 hours per week to writing.

5.  Fully participate in Nanowrimo during the month of November.  Finish the required amount of words on time.

This looks like a full plate to me.  All of the goals are easily measurable. So, next New Year's Day I'll be creating a blog entry divulging how well I accomplished each of the above goals.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ambitious goals. If you take it one day at a time, I'm sure you will be able to reach every one.

    ReplyDelete