I was never really a doubter of the potential power of a vision board, if I were I would never have spent the time collecting the images and phrases and strategically placing them on the blank, white canvas. I also would not have considered placing my vows and vision statement in writing and including them on my board. I did spend thoughtful time putting this tool together last year so I would consider myself a hopeful believer in the power of 'The Secret'.
But, back again to the irony. So, I created the board last year. It had many aspirations and goals emblazoned on its surface. It was placed out of sight for a year (not my doing but I think I know who the culprit is). And, the funny thing is, a year later, some of this vision has 'come true'.
Here are some examples:
- I traveled to Carolina Beach, North Carolina and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina;
- I put money in my savings and I have more money in my pocket;
- I started to get in shape without setting foot in a gym;
- I eat delicious, healthy meals that are balanced and nutritious;
- I stress less and relax more;
- I found my own identity which feels great!;
- I own what I am: independent, intuitive, smart, straightforward, pretty, and sexy;
- I love every day;
- I bought some great lingerie and have more romance, desire, and happiness in my life.
Total pounds lost after week seven: 19.6!